Aug 24, 2015

Yagama @ Freerotation

I didn't have time to post anything about Freerotation this year yet but here it is now - Freerotation Festival, July 10-13 2015 was IT. I don't know how but it just keeps getting better and better. The people, the music, the place. Simply the best! And I got to play with great musicians, including the amazing Magic Mountain High - the wicked psychedelic Move D+ Juju and Jordash analog goodness combo. Here are some photos by Daddy's Got Sweets from my Saturday set with a DJ aptly called Don't DJ.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My photo
Berlin/Sofia
Yagama makes art Yagama asks "Who Am I?" Yagama thinks about death Yagama worships the primeval Vagina and Penis Yagama plays with time, paint and words Yagama labours on film and video Yagama is a creature of the deep forests and turquoise seas Yagama wants to be free Yagama awakes and soothes beasts Yagama transforms Yagama dissolves Yagama loves Who is Yagama?